Unable to send Emails from my Yahoo Account?
Yahoo mail is one of the famous webmail which has been used by people. This email has millions of users due to its amazing features. Still due to hassles of Yahoo email users required technical support team. Through the Yahoo customer support number 1-844-794-2515 customer will able to sort out their email issues. The most common problem faced by Yahoo email users are unable to send an email. Behind this problem, there may be some issues which need to be resolved. On this blog you will find troubleshoot steps through you will sort out the email sending problem.
- First of all check network connection to your device. If there is an issue with network then fix it.
- Go to the draft folder and check if your email message is saved as a draft instead of sent.
- If you are still unable to send an email then check if you have entered the correct email address.
- Confirm the email address you have entered is authentic.
- Again try to send email, if you failed to send an email then make sure your Yahoo email is signed
- Try to open the email from another browser.
- Sign in your Yahoo email account and retry to send an email.
- Delete the cookies, browser history and junk files from your desktop.
- Disable the firewall of the device and retry to send an email.
- Now again try to send an email via Yahoo Mail
If you are unable to send email through Yahoo Mail then ask your experts to help. Via the team of customer care, you will easily resolve the email sending error. Without hesitation ask your customer care team to solve this problem. To reach the tech support you can opt for Yahoo technical support number. This number is 24 X 7 reachable for its customers. You don’t need to take stress now when customer care is here to help you. Related to Yahoo mail any kind of problem will be fixed all the time.
Source URL: Unable to send Emails from my Yahoo Account